It's Thursday and time to join up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday. It's a time we set aside to list five things that we are truly thankful for.
It is such a blessing to be able to share what I am thankful for and rejoice with you in how God has blessed you as well.
Click here to join us in sharing the faithfulness of God!!!
Here are my thankfuls for this week......
1) I am thankful that my two teenagers strive to keep their lunch dates with each other. Every other week when they get paid, they go to lunch and spend the afternoon together. It blesses me so much to know that they are out together, making time for each other and strengthening the relationship they have together. I pray it is something they will continue all of their adult lives.
2) I am thankful for how well DD is doing 3 months into her dating sabbatical. She is at the halfway point and God has healed and revealed so much to her. She has grown so much in Him over these 3 months and it has been truly a blessing to get to witness that.
3) I am thankful for DD and DS who, upon meeting a family who had lost everything and was living in a hotel, went together and bought food and treasures for a Mom, Dad and 5 children who feel all hope is lost. They encouraged them and told them about Jesus and planted seeds that I know will grow and produce for Him!
4) I am thankful for DS's resolve to be faithful even when it means upsetting his girlfriend. She's a wonderful young lady, but is still learning that obedience to the calling of God is above anything else you can or could ever do.
5) I am thankful for my wonderful husband who has been by my side for almost 26 years and has been my total and complete strength and help in raising the beautiful teenagers we have today.
And one more..........I am most thankful to my Father in Heaven Who saw fit almost 18 years ago to draw on my heart and the heart of my husband. He saved us, restored my marriage and has blessed me with such a wonderful family. He is worthy to be praised!!!
"Great is the Lord! He is most worthy of praise! No one can measure His greatness."
Psalm 145:3, NLT