I've been reading these for a few weeks and found them fun and interesting as well. Why don't you click here and join us??
1. If you could master one sport, what would it be?
Tennis. Without a doubt, tennis. I love to play around with it as it is. To be able to master it....wow!!
2. When you make a major purchase, do you go with your gut instinct, or do you do research to make an informed decision?
I pretty much go with the price tag. Of course I usually have a general knowledge about what I'm buying, but no in depth research is done.
3. There is an old kids' game that says you can find out what your movie star name would be by using your middle name as your first name and the name of the street you grew up on as your last. What is your movie star name?
Lynn Cermak.....sound's kind of 1940ish, huh?
4. Would you rather give up your favorite music or your favorite food?
Are you kidding?? Two of my favorite things!!! Hmmm......Guess my favorite food. I can eat other things besides pizza, but I've GOT to have my music!!!
5. There are two types of banana preferences. One is pristine yellow, almost to the point of being green; the other is spotty and more ripe. Which is your preference?
Pristine yellow. Spots tell me it's time to add flour and nuts and call it Banana Bread!
6. Your favorite tree is?
Big, huge oak trees. I love to lay on the cool grass underneath on a hot day and just relax....
7. On a scale of 1-10, how tech savvy are you?
8. Has H1N1 touched your family?
Not yet, but with DH working in a hospital and DD and DS working in fast food, we're staying prayed up!
9. Are you an analytical person, or do you just accept things the way they are without questioning or scrutinizing?
I question everything. There must be a reason for _________, and I find it hard to be satisfied if it can't be explained.
10. Is your personality more like that of a dog, cat, or Koala?
Most likely a cat. I'm quite content to be pampered and adored and then go off on my own until I need you to pamper and adore again!----Not really. While I do love being pampered, I truly am that loyal dog. Even if you kick me when I'm down, I'm not going to give up on you or on our relationship.
11. Do you keep in touch with friends you made years ago?
Actually I do try but I get frustrated when they don't return the effort..
12. You are checking out at a grocery store. In the express lane, there are more people than the regular lanes, but of course, their load is less than those in the regular lanes. Which lane do you choose (assuming you qualify for the express lane) and why?
I usually take a moment and watch the cashier. If she/he seems confident in her/his job, I'll wait in the express lane. It will usually move faster. If the cashier seems a bit unsure or isn't interested in being there or doing the job to the best of her/his ability, I'll go to another lane--usually self-check if the store has one!