Thursday, November 12, 2009
It's Thursday and time to join up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday. It's a time we set aside to list five things that we are truly thankful for.
It is such a blessing to be able to share what I am thankful for and rejoice with you in how God has blessed you as well.
Click here to join us in sharing the faithfulness of God!!!
Here are my thankfuls for this week......
1) I am thankful for confirmation from God. Sunday night at church we had a visiting evangelist and the service was awesome!!...although right now I can't tell you what the message was about. The evangelist gave an altar call and for whatever reason....satan....I didn't move. Then, I couldn't stand it any longer and headed to the altar. Next thing I know, I'm holding a prayer cloth and the evangelist is eyeball to eyeball with me and when he spoke, God came out of his mouth!! It was so totally awesome to hear God tell me that He knows what I'm battling and that He is ready and more than able to take me by the hand and deliver me from the bondages that satan is trying so hard to keep me in.
2) I am thankful that my guys had a safe and wonderful weekend camping. They came home full of laughter and fun stories to share. Even throughout this week, they've made little statements that make no sense to me and DD, but will put them doubled over in laughter!
3) I am thankful for this sweet, sweet man at church nicknamed Mayor. He always greats me with a laugh and a smile and when he shakes my hand, he slips a peppermint in it. What a true blessing of happiness he is!!
4) I am thankful that my Dad's follow up Dr visit went well. Since his heart surgery, he's been a bit more tired, but the Dr is pleased with how well he is coming along.
5) I am thankful for my new WOW 2010, cd!! Seriously. I got a great deal on it, but there are some awesome God songs on there that do wonders in bringing me before the throne in praise to my Savior!
"My cup overflows with blessings."
Psalm 23: 5, NLT