It's Thursday and time to join up with Sonya over at Truth 4 the Journey for Thankful Thursday. It's a time we set aside to list five things that we are truly thankful for.
It is such a blessing to be able to share what I am thankful for and rejoice with you in how God has blessed you as well.
Click here to join us in sharing the faithfulness of God!!!
Here are my thankfuls for this week......
1) I am thankful for a full week of sunshine!!! It has been so nice to wake up to the beautiful brightness of the sun AND I've gotten to hang my laundry on the line!!!
2) I am thankful for our heating system. Along with this beautiful sunshine and clear days has came the chillier weather!
3) I am thankful for the season that is upon us. I love this time of year!!! I love everything about it and my memories truly begin to flood my soul. It seems like almost everything can trigger a warm fuzzy!
4) I am thankful that God is blessing my guys with a rain free weekend. This weekend is their annual father/son camping trip and we were really concerned that with all the rain we'd been having, they might have a wet weekend. But as always..God is faithful!!
5) I am thankful for the time that I'll get to spend just me and DD while my guys are away. She's becoming an adult and I know that these moments are becoming more and more precious.
"Sing to the Lord, all you godly ones! Praise His holy name."
Psalm 30:4, NLT