Saturday, October 25, 2008

Let's Talk Laundry Detergent

Do you suffer from allergies? Do you have a new baby in your home? Do you have sensitive skin? If so, you will be very pleased with all free clear laundry detergent.

I was able to sample this product and found it to perform just as good as every other all product.

I, personally, am a big fan of all laundry detergent. I've found it to suds well (which I love) and it is very gentle on our clothes and skin.

all free clear is very affordable, and in today's economy that's a big plus!

I would encourage you to give this a try and decide for yourself.

You can also check it out at www.allfreeclear.com

2 comments:

Seasonsmom said...

What happened to the builabear post? I posted a comment, but it said the post was removed? Did you change your mind? I don't blame you. These guys are so totally cool! My 3 girls finally got one ea a few month ago but I always have a child who could use a furry friend! I actually entered a great cash giveaway following your blog. Freebiesformom. How cool of a product review page she blogged about. Awesome! Thanks for taking time to post. Blessings, Natalie

Deb said...

Hi Natalie!!
The Build A Bear give-a-way is most certainly still open!! I have no idea why it said it was deleted, but be sure it has not been!! If you are interested, just leave me your e-mail address so I can notify you if you win!
Thanks so much for visiting and thanks for letting me know something was up with this post!
Blessings....