Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Unbelievable....

This morning I am reading my e-mail. Since I love to read everything I get quite the assortment of newsletters. One of the newsletters I get is One News Now. It tells me about the world news with a Christian perspective.

Imagine my shock and disbelief when the headline was this: Boltz Shocks Christian Community With Homosexuality Admission

I am still shaking my head as I write this. This man was a husband for 33 years and is a father of 4. He has written some amazing songs such as "I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb" and one that I have sang in church myself, "Thank You". He claims to feel closer to God since he no longer hates himself.

How do you claim to have a closer relationship to the same God Who plainly states in Romans 1:24-32.."God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting." NKJV, v28.
Ray Boltz clearly needs our prayers and not our throwing of stones. In God's eyes sin is sin. He doesn't make a difference in "little" sins or "big" sins.

The state of the morality our country never ceases to shock me. How can we even think about standing before our God when everyday humans walk farther and farther from the One Who died to give them life eternal.. a home in Heaven?

We must stand up together as Christians and say, "No More!!" The Bible clearly states that if we don't honor and glorify God and praise His name, that the rocks will cry out and do it. Let's not let rocks rob us of the blessings God is just waiting to give us.

Blessings....

No comments: