Monday, November 10, 2014

Baby It's Cold Outside!!...Or It Will Be!

Anyone who knows me knows how much I enjoy hanging my laundry outside on the line. I love the fact that it saves money, yes, but I just love the quiet...almost always mingled with dogs barking, birds singing and now, chickens clucking!

However it IS November and Mr. Weatherman has told us that the end of this week it's going to get VERY cold here in the deep south. Add to that the fact the days have gotten shorter and it really limits the drying time outside.

However, all is not lost!! We just adapt to a new routine during the cold months! I make sure my clotheslines are full before the sun goes down in the evening and by mid day the next day, I have three lines of dry clothes!!

No using the dryer and still got to enjoy my time outside!!

No comments: